Vendor Guidelines and Details
To reserve your space:
1. Go to the Application page and Print it; click here. Fill out completely.
2. Go to the Contract Page and Print it; click here. Fill out completely.
3. Call to make your reservation. Call Rhonda at: 210-846-4094
*We now have a few selected sites for Sat - Sun vendors.
1. The management can rent spaces only to vendors who follow Vendor Guidelines pertinent federal, state and local laws and ordinances, and exhibit appropriate vendor behavior.
2. Vendors must rent enough space to park all vehicles and trailers on their lot(s), otherwise vendors must park any vehicle(s) in the parking lot behind Barn 4.
3. Vendors must have a current Texas Sales Tax permit. Call Texas Comptroller at 1-800-252-5555 for information.
4. To retain your lot, you must pay for it during current market.
Setting Up at the Market
1. Vendors may set up as early as the Thursday 10:00am before the market and must leave by 10:00 am Monday after the market.
Vendors may bring small pets, but they must be carried or
restrained on their lots at all times. Pet owner responsible for
any property damage or personal injury caused by their pet.
3. No other vendor may set up on your space with you.
1. All Vendor lots belong to the owners of Fredericksburg Trade Days at Sunday Farms and each Vendor rents his lots at the pleasure of the ownership.
2. Vending must occur from rented spaces. Vendors may not set up beyond the road boundaries.
3. Only food vendors may sell food or drink including canned or bottled.
4. Vendors must maintain their lot(s) in a manner that protects the safety of themselves and the shopping public.
5. Leave your lot(s) in the condition that you found it.
6. No animals can be sold at this market at this time.
1. All food concession stands must meet the county and State of Texas Health Department Standards.
2. The owner of a concession may not transfer his spaces when he sells his concession trailer unless okayed by management.
3. A food concession lot is not required for fresh produce.
Motor Home and Travel Trailer Requirements
1. Any vendor who’s vehicle requires electricity for heating or cooling is considered an RV.
2. All vendor RV’s must be parked parallel to the road in the outdoors area.
Vendors renting inside barn space must park your RV behind
booth space, or in the over flow lot behind Barn 4. .
1. Missing a month could mean giving up your lot.
This is a 3 - day show. Management requires vendors
to be open during show hours.
Fri. & Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sun. 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(Except in selected sites for Sat/Sun vendors)
3. Vendors cannot change what they sell without manager approval.
4. According to state law, waste water of any type must be dumped into a dump station. Dumping of any water is not allowed. You will be asked to leave the market.
5. Your lot is to be totally empty when you leave.
6. Vehicles have to be parked within the area you have been allowed.
7. The market and it’s owners are not liable for any personal injury or property loss caused by theft, calamitous weather or accidents.
8. The vendor is solely responsible for his/her merchandise, property and business transactions. Merchandise left unattended is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
9. Management reserves the right to restrict the sale, display or distribution of any printed materials, photographs, books, paraphernalia or other representations in order to maintain a proper moral, wholesome environment.
1. Personal checks will only be accepted from vendors paying in person for advance reservations.
2. All payments at the gate or by mail shall be cash, cashier’s check or money order.
3. There is a $25 charge on all returned checks.
4. There will be no payment refunds, credits or transfers.
Regular Lot Fees:
Regular Food Vendors Fees:
Barn Space: $85 per 10' x 14'
Space: $40 per 12' x 24'
$125 per 14' x 15'
$175 per 21' x 15'
Meal Food- $200 per food lot (24 x 24)
$125 per food lot (24 x 24)